Jul 26, 2013

Why??? Why me to post homework???
Homework for 26/7/13

English:
Those who need to redo their Mythology assignment please do so and prepare your debate or mock trial scripts.

Maths:
Do the latest worksheets.

Science:
ERM 1 due somewhere next week.
Worksheets 3 and 4 are due next monday.
Model of your lungs due next Friday.

Chinese:
HDB   第十
Search dictionary thing  第十

Social Studies:
Poerfolio 1 and 2 due next monday

Again and again, no JOTD

5 comments:

Tan Cheng Yat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tan Cheng Yat said...

Firstly, I thought we had already done the find dictionary thingy?

Secondly, we need not to do the HDB writing out that long paragraph thingy, right?

Sorry for "thingy" :)

Unknown said...

Firstly, I think he means 十四课.

Secondly, yes.

Thirdly, I thought Mrs Ng said that the ERM would not be due next week because we have the lung model .

Tan Cheng Yat said...

agree and he spelt portfolio wrongly

Sorry for punctuation

Yiheng Zhao said...

sorry

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.