May 8, 2013

Keep up the Fantastic Work! :)

The class blog has been created for a couple of months already and I'm sure all of you are aware that the webmasters, Wentuo, Cheng Yat, Xan & David have been dutifully updating the blog each day so that some of you are "reminded" to finish up your assignments on time.

Today, one of your parents told me that she felt you guys have done a wonderful job in updating the homework so far and I concur. Definitely! Though I was wondering if she would add on and comment that creating a class blog has been very helpful, she did not...Well, despite that, I hope that most of you find the blog helpful & informative to some extent. Do try to visit the blog now and then. 

Good things do not last forever; I hope everyone is appreciative of the efforts placed by your classmates - be it ensuring that every piece of update is accurate... to trying to crack a joke to lighten up the atmosphere :)

I might be on MC on Thursday so if I'm not around, Science Reps (Anselm & Yiheng), please go to my table during recess time and pick up the 2012 CT 1 MCQ booklet. Distribute to everyone  and it's due on Mon. Remember to time yourself to simulate the exam setting: 30 mins. 

There is  also early dismissal tomorrow at 12.30 pm so kindly remind your parents to pick you up at the correct timing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.