Apr 1, 2013

Homework for 4/1/13

Ooops, I wrote it the opposite way again...

English:

I can't remember, I think its something starting with com... Maybe composition.

Nah... It's comprehension, April Fools!

Maths:

Worksheet 3

Science:

Add up all the stickers (Not an assignment, but Mrs Ng said so)
Prepare file check next Tue
"

"heredity" and "hereditary"

posted 5 hours ago by Esther Ng
Something to think about:

What's the difference between the two terms?
Under which context do you use each term?

The nucleus contains all the hereditary ( or is it heredity? ) materials which can be passed down from parent to offspring.

Will like to hear from you during the next lesson. :)"

Daily Counter:

GEP Camp [WARNING] 2 DAYS
Nearest Exam (Oral) 14-15 DAYS
Nearest Sup 10 DAYS
SS Merge & Separate 21 DAYS

Note:

There is no school tomorrow (tomorrow) [Call & Response]

1 comments:

Tan Cheng Yat said...

Please check the science blog too (under announcements).

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.