OMG right?
Where are the cute kittens?
They are taken away by a parent who happened to be there... I think
35 Views already
No wonder. I went back later in the afternoon to the spot, only to find an empty box :(
60 Views
LOL. 75 views.
LOL...80 views
92 Views...
102 Views and counting
109 now... LOL
Who's the one that is pranking around this post? 174 views.P.S. Not me
Almost 200 views.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
13 comments:
OMG right?
Where are the cute kittens?
They are taken away by a parent who happened to be there... I think
35 Views already
No wonder. I went back later in the afternoon to the spot, only to find an empty box :(
60 Views
LOL. 75 views.
LOL...80 views
92 Views...
102 Views and counting
109 now... LOL
Who's the one that is pranking around this post? 174 views.
P.S. Not me
Almost 200 views.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.